Monday, August 9, 2010

last weekend

hi blog! last weekend i had a really special quality time with my darling & my kids. we spent a nite at Gardens, we did window shopping, a little bit of shopping and makan makan makan! after a few visits to coach for the past 2 weeks, i finally ended my temptation & indulged myself with the brand new Alexandra...

thank you my mr. cheerleader, without your "go go! buy buy!", i might not have bought it and maybe i would still be drooling for it rite at this moment.. but now, not anymore!! yeaaahhoo....

well actually the main objective of kl for the weekend was bcoz of my sister's kenduri on saturday. we checked out from Gardens on saturday & ZZ wanted to take a quick peek at his car in a workshop in bandar sunway. peeking done and we were just about to push off to jelatek until somethg happened! i opened my window to throw a cotton bud with zarif's snot and the power window was stuck. it was wide open and then rain drops started to fall! talking about bad lucks.. (maybe Allah's mad at me for overindulging myself with handbags..)

nasib baik we are still in bandar sunway & there's a shop that can fix that darn power window. so zz dropped my kids and i at sunway pyramid so that the kids wont feel uncomfortable while the power window is being fixed. so... only me and my 3 lil heros wandering around, up and down sunway pyramid. but the big boys had fun playing bumper car (3 rounds) and went for a ride in ferry's wheel. and little dimples behaved himself well, sleeping & drinking milk & sleeping again.


that was my 'last weekend'... tiring but exciting (especially the alexandra part!) :)

**to my dear kak mas, sorry to miss your kenduri & congrats to your new office set up! go go azamas!!

2 comments:

Adillah A Nordin said...

Wow Ze Wee! Beli handbag Raya tak tunjuk kat orang pun!!! Bestnya!! Jealoussss....

bubbles said...

Tak boleh riak.. Nanti power window rosak lagi.. Hahaha...