Friday, July 30, 2010

happy birthday sweetheart


today, 30th july 2010, is the 34th birthday of someone very special to my heart. he's my best friend, the one that i always turn to for better or for worse. he's the father of my 3 wonderful gifts from Allah, the one that my children respect & admire. he's my azizi, the one that continuously pours his attention, love & affection to my children and i.


i made some cupcakes for his birthday. well, actually he's not a cake-eater, he just doesn't like cakes. but for the sake of showing his appreciation to my effort, he ate 1, the one that has his name on it. thank you my dear..

i also ordered carrot walnut cupcakes from a bakery near ozana, farissha bakery. the cuppies are delicious! we celebrated his bday at our office. thanx to my dear siblings and staffs that joined the micro party.. to my beloved other half, happy b'day & may Allah bless us with more & more love and happiness..

7 comments:

Adillah A Nordin said...

Happy Birthday ZZ :)

Blinks said...

happy belated bday zizi...

win: happy to c ur ;) famili n luv to read ur story....am sure ur parent proud 2 hav a wonderful dotter like u....

bubbles said...

Thx bo..

BlinkBlink: tq tq. Your blog background is so sweet. But, who r u actually?? Hehe..

Blinks said...

aku la moi...aku dh bubuh gambau dh...

bubbles said...

Oh ekau ke.. Hahah.. Kau semakin ayu!!

farah said...

Love yr cuppies Kak Win!! Cantik!~

bubbles said...

Farah, Baking with love... :)
Thx. Try bake yr own cuppies. It's enjoying!! Especially the decorating part. I learnt from youtube je. Trial & error.