Tuesday, March 1, 2011

iPhone vs blackberry

i've been using blackberry for more than a year now and i juz love it. it's really handy. one thing i like about it is the fact that i get to open my emails anywhere i go and take action immediately even when i'm not in the office. but the best part of using my blackberry is when i get to keep in touch with my family & friends thru blackberry messenger (bbm). no matter how far i go, or my family goes, i will feel so near to them by communicating thru bbm. thank god for great information technology!
i heard many people say that apple products are superbly awesome. i never understood how it can be categorized as awesome bcoz the fact that its touchscreen only respond to the tip of your finger and not to your fingernails, i find that hard to accept due to the not-so-petite fingertips of mine. until recently, when my kekasih decided to get an iPhone4, he offered to me his iPhone3Gs. and i thot, well... why not? one thing about me is i'm crazy about gadgets. when i get new gadgets, i will explore them. and the mission to explore iPhone began immediately when i insert my sim card into the phone.

O M G !!now i realized how interesting iPhone is and i am starting to lurve it madly! access to facebook is so much better thru iPhone than blackberry. i can download many many applications thru iTune apps store. picture viewing is so much better thru iPhone.

however, i don't to sms or email thru iPhone though bcoz of the touchscreen keypad. blackberry still gets to be in my top ranking when it comes to emailing and text-ing. other than that, when it comes to multimedia, iPhone rocks!!! thanks kekasihku for giving me that wonderful gadget. the more i explore the iPhone, the harder for me to take my hands off of it.

and since apple has started to set foot in my heart, i considered to get an iPad and now i'm so anxious to wait for my iPad to arrive!! woohooo....!



4 comments:

Blinks said...

techno memang awesome n very techno especially for those yg x kesah to invest on de rocks of techno....

gud luck n enjoy urself when u get an iPAD bubs....;)

bubbles said...

tq blinky.. :)

me::myself said...

Win, aku baru pakai iPhone4 about a week. Mmg best sgt!!!

bubbles said...

June, laki aku pun pakai iPhone4. Mmg syiok la.... Aku suka kerjakan fone dia, hahaha