Tuesday, October 20, 2009

16 october 2009

last friday was my b'day & i celebrated my b'day with a lot of surprises, joy & love from my good friends, my staffs, my siblings, my children & of coz.. my soulmate. thanx to everyone that remembers and celebrate that special day with me.

keenakan dan kesedapan makanan yg di masak oleh my fashion designer & good friend: KASEH...

this is KASEH. the oh-so-lovely lady yang menjemput 'the melaka glam ladies' (bak katanya) dtg beraya at her house that friday morning & sekali arung Kaseh celebrate my b'day masa tu.. *thanks babe.. serious sedap babe, kau masak.. especially rendang ayam & sambal udang tu. sampai aku bertambah2 tau..*

sweet & lovely birthday cupcakes from Kaseh. begitu sweet sampai tak sanggup nak makan. but when i reach home, haziq dgn rakusnya menerkam tanpa belas kasihan!! the cupcakes taste as good as it looks!

inilah barisan 'the glam ladies kengkonon' tu.. but buttercup (my sister yg arkitek tersohor tu) takde in the picture. dia belum sampai masa ni..

my sister yg blossom tu (alah... yg paling glamer pakai puff sleeve orange tu...) bought a yummy orange cake for my bday.. sedapnya, moist gila!!


lepas dah makan makan & makan sampai senak perutku, i went to office to chk if there's any urgent matters b4 i go to kl and... what a surprise, my staffs buat a bday celebration for me..



dapat a huge gigantic bday card and a sweet wonderful blouse from the staffs.. thx guys..

this is a lovely vintage candy pot from my good friend, liana.

dan akhirnya, yang membuatkan bday aku begitu happening & bermakna sekali, the whole family went to kl to chill out & spend time together.
the last gift that i got on that day is an eternity ring from kekasih hatiku, azizi..
thx so much for this pretty ring. it's my dream ring.
i love you and love it so much!


thx to all for the meaningful and thoughtful gifts and celebration.
love you all!!


2 comments:

Adillah A Nordin said...

I oso want an eternity ring!!!

buttercup said...

jeles giler tang prezen last tuh!!!